Hi NetKids subscribers!
We always welcome your questions, suggestions and comments, and ask you to contact us via phone, e-mail or chat any time.
The FREE 7-day trial provides unlimited access to the entire NetKids catalog – including narrated storybooks and videos. If your child loves NetKids, you won’t need to do a thing! Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the end of your trial and will auto-renew the same day each month.
Please note you will need to cancel 24 hours BEFORE the renewal date for your subscription to NOT auto-renew.
Here are some steps to help you through the process:
- On the Home Screen of your device, tap “App Store“
- Tap “Featured”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap “Apple ID” (If you don’t see your Apple ID, tap SIGN IN and enter your information)
- Tap “View Apple ID” (you may be prompted to enter your password here)
- On the Account Settings screen, scroll down and tap “Manage,” under SUBSCRIPTIONS
- Tap NetKids Digital Entertainment Network
- Tap “Auto-Renewal” Off
Following cancellation, your subscription will not automatically renew and no future charges will be made.
Please be advised that you will need to disable auto-renewal of subscriptions in your iTunes account via ‘Manage App Subscriptions’ at least 24 hours prior to your renewal date. You may continue to enjoy the service to the full extent of your previously paid subscription or free trial period.
For more information about Apple auto-renewing subscriptions, please view the Apple FAQ.
- Go to the device’s Settings>General>Restrictions
- Tap “Enable Restrictions“
- If you haven’t already, choose a Restriction Passcode
- Scroll down to “In-App Purchases“
- If this is off if will be grey, move it to the right to allow In-App Purchases
You can also visit Apple’s FAQ about Understanding Restrictions for more information.
Requesting on an iOS Device
- Open Safari or any internet browser
- Go to http://getsupport.apple.com
- You will see several icons. Tap “iTunes” then tap “iTunes Store“
- Tap “Purchases, Billing & Redemption“
- In Purchases, Billing, and Redemption tap “iTunes Store account billing“
- Choose your preferred method of contact: Email, Chat, Talk to Apple Support, or Schedule a Call
Requesting on a Desktop Computer
- Open up your account in iTunes
- Go to the iTunes Store and scroll to the bottom and click on “Account” (located in the bottom right hand corner)
- Once you are logged in, click “See All” under “Purchase History“
- Now, scroll down and click on the large button that says “Report a Problem“
- Find the app you want to get refunded and select “Report a Problem“
- Select the reason for your complaint and explain why you require a refund
If ‘Use Cellular Data‘ is turned OFF, downloads will only happen when connected to a WiFi network.
MORE QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
By default videos are downloaded in SD (standard definition) to ensure fast download times. If you would like to download and view videos at a higher quality, check “Use HD Videos” under “Quality Settings“. All future videos downloaded will be at HD (high definition) resolution. Please note the HD setting may result is slower download times.
If you would like to view already downloaded videos in HD resolution, please open the Menu page (top left of the app), select “Manage Downloads“, tap the video title/s, and tap the “X” button to delete. Next, check the “Use HD Videos” option under “Quality Settings“, then, exit the Menu page and re-download the videos from NetKids. Please note this change will only impact new downloads.